How to fill the weekly mood tracker?
- Month, Year and Week No: On every sheet before you begin write the year, month and the week number. You can start with week 1. eg: Jan/ 2021/ Week 1.
- Days: Above each day mention the date of the log in DD/MM/YY format.
- 6 Mood log questions: On a daily basis as soon as you get up write about your mood with a maximum 3 words. Fill the first 4 fields in the morning and the rest 2 later at night.
- Positive Affirmations: These are strong powerful positive words which you can repeat in your mind for a positive outlook. Eg: I am enough, I am brave, I treat my body with respect, I deserve good things etc.
- Mood Fluctuations: At the end of the week, analyze your mood patterns and write down about your week using self-reflection.
Why use weekly mood tracker?
What are Elegant Trackers?
Elegant themed trackers are trackers designed to add a pop of neutral colors that are soothing for the eyes. Elegant theme is designed for you to focus on relaxation through color therapy, while filling your daily logs.
What are Minimal Trackers?
Minimal themed trackers are trackers true to point. With no design and minimal color, the trackers are designed to focus only on your thoughts while filling your daily logs.
- Please note that trackers can be downloaded from the download section of your account. Maximum 3 downloads per product per account are allowed.
- Print options: Regular paper works!
- Print Size: A4 recommended
- Steps: All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the download button and proceed to pay. A link to download the pdf file will be shared with you on the registered email.
- The default size of this download is A4. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! Print as many sheets you want to maintain a log.
People Also Bought
YEARLY MOOD DESIGN – MINIMAL
One sheet and 365 days of mood tracking. This easy, portable and hassle free mood tracker can be pinned up anywhere or even be kept in your journal. Make a note of your mood on a daily basis using color coding and see the pattern that emerges.
The Tender Curve’s yearly color mood tracker is designed for the ones with hectic lifestyle. Reflect on your day and color your mood in the box provided. Analyze the patterns and learn more about yourself. You can narrow down and track your mood tracker focusing on your morning mood or office mood etc.