How to fill the weekly mood tracker?
- Month, Year and Week No: On every sheet before you begin write the year, month and the week number. You can start with week 1. eg: Jan/ 2021/ Week 1.
- Days: Above each day mention the date of the log in DD/MM/YY format.
- 6 Mood log questions: On a daily basis as soon as you get up write about your mood with a maximum 3 words. Fill the first 4 fields in the morning and the rest 2 later at night.
- Positive Affirmations: These are strong powerful positive words which you can repeat in your mind for a positive outlook. Eg: I am enough, I am brave, I treat my body with respect, I deserve good things etc.
- Mood Fluctuations: At the end of the week, analyze your mood patterns and write down about your week using self-reflection.
Why use weekly mood tracker?
What are Elegant Trackers?
Elegant themed trackers are trackers designed to add a pop of neutral colors that are soothing for the eyes. Elegant theme is designed for you to focus on relaxation through color therapy, while filling your daily logs.
What are Minimal Trackers?
Minimal themed trackers are trackers true to point. With no design and minimal color, the trackers are designed to focus only on your thoughts while filling your daily logs.
- Please note that trackers can be downloaded from the download section of your account. Maximum 3 downloads per product per account are allowed.
- Print options: Regular paper works!
- Print Size: A4 recommended
- Steps: All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the download button and proceed to pay. A link to download the pdf file will be shared with you on the registered email.
- The default size of this download is A4. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! Print as many sheets you want to maintain a log.
People Also Bought
WEEKLY FOOD & SLEEP TRACKER ELEGANT
Food and sleep patterns are one of the most underrated and uncared self-care routines. Having the right nutritional meal at the right time, consuming adequate amount of water, sleeping on time and obtaining sufficient sleep are overlooked aspects in one’s life.
The only way to know if your food and sleep patterns are on track is to first analyze them, make a note of the patterns on a daily basis and then take a step towards improvement willingly.
The Tender Curve’s weekly food and sleep tracker will help you track and plan meals (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner), daily water usage and daily hourly sleep. The separate section at the bottom let’s you plan your weekly health goals.