How to fill color mood tracker?
- Date: The date of your entry.
- Event: The situation/ event that triggered your mood, write down in detail what happened.
- What Triggered & My Reaction: Try to analyse the event and mention possibilities of what that trigger could be? Write down how you reacted to the situation in one line.
- How I could have reacted: Self reflect and analyze how you could have reacted better to the situation.
- My Self care routine: Everyday take up a new challenge, a new hobby that you enjoy doing and write down your challenges and outcome. Write down how did you feel before and after following that activity.
- With this printable daily depression tracker, track and reflect on daily events and reactions, think about how you can control them better. Learn to channelize your thoughts with minimum word usage and guide your thoughts better.
Why use daily depression thought log?
What are Elegant Trackers?
Elegant themed trackers are trackers designed to add a pop of neutral colors that are soothing for the eyes. Elegant theme is designed for you to focus on relaxation through color therapy, while filling your daily logs.
What are Minimal Trackers?
Minimal themed trackers are trackers true to point. With no design and minimal color, the trackers are designed to focus only on your thoughts while filling your daily logs.
- Please note that trackers can be downloaded from the download section of your account. Maximum 3 downloads per product per account are allowed.
- Print options: Regular paper works!
- Print Size: A4 recommended
- Steps: All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the download button and proceed to pay. A link to download the pdf file will be shared with you on the registered email.
- The default size of this download is A4. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! Print as many sheets you want to maintain a log.
People Also Bought
WEEKLY MOOD TRACKER MINIMAL
Track your daily mood right from the time you get up in the morning till the time you go to bed on a weekly basis. This weekly tracker captures your mood 6 times during the whole day, analyze the fluctuations in your mood weekly and increase self-awareness using The Tender Curve’s weekly mood tracker.
The Tender Curve’s weekly mood tracker will help you keep a record of your moods throughout the week to learn more about yourself and achieve better mental health.