How to fill the weekly food and sleep tracker?
- Month, Year and Week No: On every sheet before you begin write the year, month and the week number. You can start with week 1. eg: Jan/ 2021/ Week 1.
- Days: Below each day mention the date of the log in DD/MM/YY format.
- Meals (B/L/S/D): In this section you can write the time of the meal consumption in HH/MM format. You may use the extra lines to note any other crucial information for your meal.
- Glasses of water: Tick the glass of water as per your consumption. You may consider one unit of glass as one glass or 500 ml of water.
- Sleep: Write down your daily sleep in the column. You break it down to naps and sum it towards the end.
- Wellness Goals: Meditation, yoga, gym, relaxation this can be anything that you follow daily or are planning to follow daily. Write down your weekly wellness goals here.
Why use weekly food and sleep tracker?
What are Elegant Trackers?
Elegant themed trackers are trackers designed to add a pop of neutral colors that are soothing for the eyes. Elegant theme is designed for you to focus on relaxation through color therapy, while filling your daily logs.
What are Minimal Trackers?
Minimal themed trackers are trackers true to point. With no design and minimal color, the trackers are designed to focus only on your thoughts while filling your daily logs.
- Please note that trackers can be downloaded from the download section of your account. Maximum 3 downloads per product per account are allowed.
- Print options: Regular paper works!
- Print Size: A4 recommended
- Steps: All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the download button and proceed to pay. A link to download the pdf file will be shared with you on the registered email.
- The default size of this download is A4. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! Print as many sheets you want to maintain a log.
People Also Bought
WEEKLY MOOD TRACKER MINIMAL
Track your daily mood right from the time you get up in the morning till the time you go to bed on a weekly basis. This weekly tracker captures your mood 6 times during the whole day, analyze the fluctuations in your mood weekly and increase self-awareness using The Tender Curve’s weekly mood tracker.
The Tender Curve’s weekly mood tracker will help you keep a record of your moods throughout the week to learn more about yourself and achieve better mental health.