How to fill the daily depression thought log?
- Date: The date of your entry.
- Event: The situation/ event that triggered your mood, write down in detail what happened.
- What Triggered & My Reaction: Try to analyse the event and mention possibilities of what that trigger could be? Write down how you reacted to the situation in one line.
- How I could have reacted: Self reflect and analyze how you could have reacted better to the situation.
- My Self care routine: Everyday take up a new challenge, a new hobby that you enjoy doing and write down your challenges and outcome. Write down how did you feel before and after following that activity.
- With this printable daily depression tracker, track and reflect on daily events and reactions, think about how you can control them better. Learn to channelize your thoughts with minimum word usage and guide your thoughts better.
Why use daily depression thought log?
What are Elegant Trackers?
Elegant themed trackers are trackers designed to add a pop of neutral colors that are soothing for the eyes. Elegant theme is designed for you to focus on relaxation through color therapy, while filling your daily logs.
What are Minimal Trackers?
Minimal themed trackers are trackers true to point. With no design and minimal color, the trackers are designed to focus only on your thoughts while filling your daily logs.
- Please note that trackers can be downloaded from the download section of your account. Maximum 3 downloads per product per account are allowed.
- Print options: Regular paper works!
- Print Size: A4 recommended
- Steps: All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the download button and proceed to pay. A link to download the pdf file will be shared with you on the registered email.
- The default size of this download is A4. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! Print as many sheets you want to maintain a log.
People Also Bought
MONTHLY GOAL TRACKER ELEGANT
Setting, tracking and accomplishing your goals is one of the best way to build motivation, happiness and satisfaction with self. Self-reflecting and understanding the challenges and preparing for them during the will increase the success rate of your goals faster and better.
The Tender Curve’s monthly goal tracker will help you mark your progress in the achievement meter, set goals for the month, set a plan of action and overcome challenges to get the desired result. This tracker is solely based on self-reflection; you will have to brainstorm to achieve your goal.