How to fill the weekly food and sleep tracker?
- Month, Year and Week No: On every sheet before you begin write the year, month and the week number. You can start with week 1. eg: Jan/ 2021/ Week 1.
- Days: Below each day mention the date of the log in DD/MM/YY format.
- Meals (B/L/S/D): In this section you can write the time of the meal consumption in HH/MM format. You may use the extra lines to note any other crucial information for your meal.
- Glasses of water: Tick the glass of water as per your consumption. You may consider one unit of glass as one glass or 500 ml of water.
- Sleep: Write down your daily sleep in the column. You break it down to naps and sum it towards the end.
- Wellness Goals: Meditation, yoga, gym, relaxation this can be anything that you follow daily or are planning to follow daily. Write down your weekly wellness goals here.
Why use weekly food and sleep tracker?
What are Elegant Trackers?
Elegant themed trackers are trackers designed to add a pop of neutral colors that are soothing for the eyes. Elegant theme is designed for you to focus on relaxation through color therapy, while filling your daily logs.
What are Minimal Trackers?
Minimal themed trackers are trackers true to point. With no design and minimal color, the trackers are designed to focus only on your thoughts while filling your daily logs.
- Please note that trackers can be downloaded from the download section of your account. Maximum 3 downloads per product per account are allowed.
- Print options: Regular paper works!
- Print Size: A4 recommended
- Steps: All of the files are in pdf below. Just hit the download button and proceed to pay. A link to download the pdf file will be shared with you on the registered email.
- The default size of this download is A4. However, if you want smaller, simply reduce the print size! Print as many sheets you want to maintain a log.
People Also Bought
YEARLY MOOD DESIGN ELEGANT
One sheet and 365 days of mood tracking. This easy, portable and hassle free mood tracker can be pinned up anywhere or even be kept in your journal. Make a note of your mood on a daily basis using color coding and see the pattern that emerges.
The Tender Curve’s yearly color mood tracker is designed for the ones with hectic lifestyle. Reflect on your day and color your mood in the box provided. Analyze the patterns and learn more about yourself. You can narrow down and track your mood tracker focusing on your morning mood or office mood etc.