WE CHARGE A NOMINAL FEE FOR SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN INDIA. Please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be dispatched. Normally orders placed before 1pm on a business day, we aim to ship the same day, providing card security checks are complete, payment received and stock availability is confirmed. Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the next business day. Orders Received on Weekends or during Holidays are dispatched the following Monday or next working day. During busy times, such as holiday periods, there can be processing and shipping delays. Normal delivery time is 7 – 10 working days. You may track your order through the tracking code provided. We offer free shipping for orders above INR 995.
The orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses, rural domestic addresses require one or more additional days to deliver. Orders requiring special requests or any customization or in bulk will require additional time and will be shipped in 10 working days.
E-mail containing your package tracking information will be sent after shipment. If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com.
Cancellation of Order by User:
Order once placed, cannot be cancelled.
Cancellation of Order by The Tender Curve:
The Tender Curve reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason, at our sole discretion. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available or any other related reason) any extra cost spent by The Tender Curve for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User.
In case we receive a cancellation e-mail and till that time the order has already been “processed” by us, the order cannot be cancelled. The Tender Curve has complete right to decide whether an order should be cancelled or not. Also, the customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by The Tender Curve and accept The Tender Curve’s decision regarding the cancellation.
In case of Gift Certificate:
Gift Certificate will not be cancelled, user can demand for the extension of expiry date within 24 hours of purchase. The validity of the gift certificates will be for 6 months.
Replacement/ Return Policy by The Tender Curve:
Product can be replaced/ returned in 7 days except the following:
1. Products perishable in nature.
2. Gift Certificates.
3. Items that have been used, opened or tampered with.
4. An item not returned in the condition it was received.
5. Any item received by us in a damaged condition.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
• the item may be damaged during transit
• or there might be a manufacturing defect
• or that a wrong item is delivered to you
In only such cases as given above, we will replace the item at no extra cost, provided that the request for replacement / return of item is made within the stipulated time-frame as given below only through email. No returns or replacements will be allowed after the order is processed, except for the reasons given above.
To get a replacement, email us your Order Number and the Reason for returning by filling in the ‘return’ form mentioning all your details. Only after receiving our confirmation for the return, you are requested to send the item back to us. You won’t be refunded for the return orders. We will then arrange for the replacement of the item through our logistics partner, only if there is any wrong item delivered. Do return the products in the original condition along with the original packaging and invoice. We shall not be responsible for any items sent to us for return / replacement without our confirmation.
Our Return Policy:
• Replacement request must be made within 7 days of purchase and must not be part of above list
• There are no extra shipping charges for the delivery of replacement items for the reasons mentioned above.
• In case of a replacement, our logistics partners will attempt delivery of the items thrice. In case the delivery is not executed during all the three attempts, due to recipient not available / premises locked, etc., the customer shall still be charged for the order.
• In case of perishable items or custom-made non-perishable items, neither The Tender Curve nor our enabling partners will be able to accept any returns or replacement of such items.
Reverse Pickup Procedure:
• We will not be liable for the products returned by mistake in case the product does not belong to The Tender Curve. We are not responsible for its delivery back to the customer.
• There is a limitation on the refund amount for the courier charges. Do collect a RSVP slip or a written confirmation from the courier company for the order.
• In case of any issue between the customer and our logistics partner, RSVP slip given at the time of reverse shipment will be mandatory to produce.
Refund Policy by The Tender Curve:
Cases of goods unavailability or service problem:
• If the item sent for replacement is not available, we will try to give you best possible alternatives, but at the end choice of customer will be final.
• If the order is confirmed by us and we are not able to ship the product on time, then we give refunds to customer, if customer demands.
• 100% refund will be given, if product is not available or vendor is not able to ship the products.
• For courier products, if the delivery address is out-side the service area, then only 100% refund will be given.
Cases of customer demanding refunds:
• Refund will be 90% of Order Cost, in case the customer does not want suitable and available replacement of product.
• In express-orders, only 90% refund will be given, if the delivery address is out-side the service area.